Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day Three

Today was another low key day. I went to a green eggs and ham breakfast put on for preschoolers, and took pictures with Jenny. After this I came back to the office and learned how the photographers do what they call "mug shots", in the studio. A woman came in for a "mug shot" so I learned how the lighting works, and how to set up the picture correctly. Later in the afternoon I went out with a reporter doing a story on a Loveland man who recently went on the show Shark Tank, which will be aired this Friday, March 8th. I took pictures of one of his high intensity ab workout classes. This was my first project that I did without an accompanying photographer. The picture of the kid below I believe will appear in tomorrows paper as a standalone as well as the picture of the "ab man" which will appear with a follow up story.

No comments:

Post a Comment