Friday, March 8, 2013

Day Five

Today I was up bright and early to go photograph the 2013 Educator of the Year Awards, which started at 7:30. I went with a reporter named Shelley, who writes the Education section of the newspaper. It was about a three hour long event, where they served breakfast, and appreciated certain teachers that have shown exemplary work in the past year (Not as impressive as Animas High, if I do say so myself). The picture I took of the woman who won the Educator of the Year Award will appear in tomorrows paper. In today's paper, two of my pictures were featured, one being of the railroad track and the other of a preschooler enjoying some green eggs and ham. It has been a wonderful first week, and I am looking forward to returning after this weekend. My posts will begin again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment