Monday, March 4, 2013

Day One

Today was my first day at my internship site, The Loveland Reporter Herald. It was simply an orientation day where I took a tour of the office, met my new co-workers, and learned about what I will be doing for the next three weeks. I also had the opportunity to go out and take some pictures of the snowy weather with one of my mentors, Jennie Sparks. She taught me some techniques as to correct exposures and how to set up an aesthetically pleasing shot. I am fortunate enough to have my picture featured in tomorrow's paper. In general it was a low key day, and I am looking forward for what is to come in the next couple of weeks.  I also hope to have a photo gallery available soon, so I can begin exhibiting my work. The picture below will be published tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment